Dogwood Media Solutions, a growing full-service marketing agency located in downtown Montgomery, Alabama, is seeking a web developer to join our team.
Web Developer Job Responsibilities:
The role is responsible for designing, coding, and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to client specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Web Developer Job Duties:
- Regular exposure to both project stakeholders and management, as well as the authority and scope, to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- The applicant must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues and will be based out of the Dogwood home office in Montgomery, Alabama.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Additional CMS experience with Drupal is a bonus.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc...) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
About Us & Benefits:
Dogwood Media Solutions, LLC is privately owned and operated. Currently, there are 12 people on staff to assist clients.
We provide free parking, a stocked kitchen, and additional tools if needed. We also promote our team member's professional development if they choose to pursue additional work-related education or learning opportunities.
We offer competitive compensation with paid health, dental, and vision for the employee. Relocation assistance is available.
Dogwood Media Solutions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color national origin, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.