Auto req ID:
Up to $19.25 per hour to start
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual, and your safety in the workplace.Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time opportunities
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting period.
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx Ground employees.
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs available for all employees.
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally part time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities.
375 Ballardvale St.City:
FXG-US/USA/P021/Andover ColocationAdditional Location Information:
Up to $19.25 per hour to start
Includes $2 ALL pay enhancement 9/5/2021-1/1/2022
Raises effective after 1 month, 6 months, and 12 months.
We offer flexible scheduling. Modified schedules will be discussed during the hiring process.
Approximate PART-TIME shift times:
THURSDAY - MONDAY 3:00 A.M. - 8:30 A. M.
SUNDAY - THURSDAY 3:00 A.M. - 8:30 A.M.
TUESDAY - SATURDAY 3:00 A.M. - 8:30 A.M.
WEDNESDAY - SUNDAY 3:00 A.M. -8:30 A.M.
*HIRING EVENT* - We will be hosting an on-site hiring event at our Wilmington facility from 10AM-1PM on November 20th located at 45 Industrial Way, Wilmington, MA 01887. Please see below for details.
Here's what you can expect:
Apply, interview, and select your schedule on the spot. Flexible schedules available.
Learn about employee discounts, health benefits, tuition reimbursement, career opportunities, and more.
Assistance with any technical difficulties during the application process.
The event will be held on Saturday, November 20th from 10:00AM-1:00PM at 45 Industrial Way, Wilmington, MA 01887.
*Please bring a valid email address and cell phone. *
We will be following all CDC and state safety guidelines. Face masks are currently required on site.
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce