Warehouse Clerical Support (Seasonal, $18.75/hr) Job Category
Supply Chain Store Number or Department
000734-120-Seattle DDC-WCS Job Description
The Warehouse Clerical Support Administrator manages client order integrity through system audits, research, executing escalations, and acting as a liaison between teams. Their responsibilities include processing records, recording data, and preparing reports for various control areas of the center.
At Best Buy, we create work environments where every employee feels like they truly belong and contribute to our shared purpose. We are one of the best companies for our customers and employees because we fully embrace people from all backgrounds and identities. Our customer base is diverse, and we are committed to ensuring that our workforce is reflective of the communities we serve.
We are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. If you like working in a team environment that inspires individual and team success, you'd be a great addition to our team. Key Responsibilities
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Enters, verifies, maintains, and corrects data on a computer or handheld scanning device.
- Creates all work assignments for warehouse personnel.
- Completes Delivery Distribution Center reports including detention logs, product audits, receiving variance logs, and trailer shipping logs.
- Manages direct to client orders using multiple systems, email, and phone correspondence.
- Verifies, maintains, and audits issues concerning vendor appointments, shipment quality, damage, and third-party logistics delivery issues.
- Responsible for all entry of third-party logistics claims and damages.
- Able to stand and sit for long periods of time
- Able to work in a non-climate-controlled environment
- Able to lift weight up to 50 pounds with or without accommodation
- Previous customer service experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn new software programs and work with multiple operating systems
818615BR Address Line 1
th Ave E City
98387 Job Level
Entry Level Employment Category
Occasional Seasonal Brand
Best Buy About UsBest Buy Company and its Family of Brands
Best Buy is the world's largest multi-channel consumer electronics retailer with stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. We are the 11th largest online retailer in the U.S. and Canada, we have the number one customer loyalty program of its kind and more than 1.6 billion visitors to our websites and stores each year. Our more than 165,000 employees are committed to helping deliver the technology solutions that provide value, enabling access to people, knowledge, ideas and fun - whether online, via mobile device or in our stores.Additional Job InformationJoin our team!
While you're busy delivering on our belief of making technology work for our customers, we're working to ensure you are rewarded for your passion, energy and commitment. Our pay for performance philosophy rewards results and offers you opportunities to grow in your career and increase your earning potential. Ready? Let's do this!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of our customers and employees, click on the apply button below. The application will take about 15 minutes to complete and if you meet the requirements, you can expect to hear from us within 24-72 hours.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us onLinkedIn ,Facebook , orTwitter .Search Categories
Seasonal Hiring, Supply Chain