Apply for this job now
VP Credit- West, Southwest and Southeast (long term)
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Job Type
- 1 Oct 2021
Apply for this job now
Do you have the passion to provide expert guidance to our members?
Do you want to impact the development and growth of others?
Do you enjoy working in a team environment?
We are excited for you to apply to our Vice President of Credit for the West, Southwest, and Southeast regions of GreenStone Farm Credit Services. This position can be located in Grand Rapids or Ionia, MI! This position will assist in maintaining sound credit administration and asset quality while supporting sustainable growth of the loan assets of the Association. This position provides leadership and communicates Association credit direction, lending philosophy and risk management principles to Loan Officers, Credit Analysts, and other staff.
GreenStone employees are driven by a desire to help rural communities! GreenStone employees exhibit the same work ethic, values, and commitment to each other as the customers we serve.
GreenStone is a financial institution with over $11 billion in assets and customers ranging from rural homeowners to global agriculture and food businesses. Our employees have a unique opportunity to maintain a local presence while working for a top workplace. Our diverse business structure provides exciting opportunities for passionate, talented professionals in many areas. Additionally, many of our team members are highly respected in their area of expertise at both the state and national level making GreenStone one of the top Farm Credit associations in the country.
* Bachelor's degree in agriculture, business administration, finance, or related field.
* 10+ years of progressively more responsible experience in credit underwriting or agricultural lending within a Farm Credit System institution or similar financial services organization experience required.
* Strong administrative, analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
* Demonstrated ability in real estate, chattel, and unsecured lending and servicing procedures is required.
* Ability to influence others to achieve desired business results is essential.
* Must be proficient in computer technology and Microsoft applications.
* Demonstrated interpersonal skills to successfully communicate both orally and written.
* Ability to quickly learn and effectively use new process and procedures to meet business initiatives.
* Ability to work effectively on teams by building strong relationships, listening to others, valuing opinions, and helping team to meet goals.
Here's What We Can Offer You...
GreenStone has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which includes, but is not limited to:
* Salary commensurate with experience
* 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 11 paid holidays per year
* 401(k) plan - up to a 9% employer contribution/match
* Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
* $100/year Logo Wear allowance
* $400/year Wellness Subsidy/Reimbursement & wellness programs
* Student debt repayment program
* Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter
- Job Reference: 386582866-2
- Date Posted: 1 October 2021
- Recruiter: GreenStone FCS
- Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Primary Industry
- Job Type: Permanent