TRS Healthcare is seeking an experienced Medical Surgical Registered Nurse for an exciting Travel Nursing job in Charleston, WV. Shift: 4x12 hr nights Start Date: 10/19/2023 Duration: 13 weeks Pay: $2902.44 / Week
TRS Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse that is licensed in WV to work in the specialty area of Medical Surgical. (Compact license acceptable)
- This is a 13 week assignment
- This is a 7p-7a shift
- The start date for this assignment is 10/19/2023
The Registered Nurse assumes responsibility and accountability for incorporating the vision, values, mission and critical goals of the organization into their job performance.
Minimum Requirements Include:
- 2 years of recent experience as a RN
- 1 year of recent experience specializing in M/S
- Current RN license within the state of practice. (Compact license acceptable)
- Current Basic Life Support certification
About TRS Healthcare:
TRS Healthcare is a nurse-owned, staffing firm specializing in staffing across the United States since 1996. Our mission is to Comfort and Restore Lives Across the Nation. TRS is able to achieve this by partnering with incredible nurses who have a passion for patient care.
Benefits of a Travel Assignment with TRS Healthcare:
- Free Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Day one health insurance along with dental and vision
- All pre-contract costs covered - we pay or reimburse for your compliance
- Industry-leading app and time entry technology
- Sign-on and Completion bonuses
- If you refer an RN to us, you and the nurse you refer will both receive $500 upon the completion of their contract!
- Licensure reimbursement
- Fully trained recruiters with a focus on your needs and career
- Opportunities to experience different regions, cultures and facilities across the United States
About TRS Healthcare:
TRS Healthcare is RN-founded and family-owned. We still hold true to those same core values, which is why we're focused on our nurses' happiness and well-being. At TRS, you're always a nurse and never a number. Everything we do is aimed at enabling you to thrive-not only from a career perspective but also personally.
TRS is dedicated to providing our nurses comfort, stability, and security, no matter where they may be on their career journey. We create meaningful, long-term relationships with nurses and facilities. We're here to help you in every new placement, so you feel like you're home, even in a new city or town. TRS takes pride in its positive culture because we feel good about what we do-making a lasting positive impact on healthcare for patients. Join us and experience the TRS Healthcare difference.