About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries. Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida. About this opportunity: Our client
is committed to creating a diverse work environment where everyone has an opportunity to succeed. We're dedicated to empowering the careers of our team. Their work environment is service-oriented, fast-paced and fun. They are currently seeking a Teller to join our team at our Pompano Branch entry level is acceptable.
The primary purpose of the position is to assist the members of our growing community in meeting their financial needs and goals by offering them superior products and services. This is done by providing outstanding service to both internal and external members. Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- To accurately process deposits (including night depository), withdrawals, check cashing, money orders, traveler's checks, official/cashier checks, coin redemption, loan disbursements, loan payments, ATM card pinning, IRA transactions, and credit card advances and payments. Should be able to balance consistently and in a timely manner.
- Welcomes members and provides routine information concerning services and directs members to appropriate department for specific information and services. Assists members with information and promotes all BRIGHTSTAR CREDIT UNION products and services.
- Assists in performing all end of day branch balancing including but not limited to the following: Money orders, official/cashiers checks, credit card advances, travelers check's, ensuring checks are balanced, scanned and placed in courier box.
- Six months of similar or related Teller experience
- High school education or GED
- Must be proficient with 10-key calculators and keyboarding
- Must have excellent communication skills
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Pompano, FL Candidate Advice:
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.