Fully Remote Opportunity, HQ based out of CA!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ba Tran
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 per yearA bit about us:
CPA firm that offers a no chaos work environment that doesn't allow the billable rate to rule the firm. Our people like working together, we take pride in our client relationships, and we are involved in our community. Opportunities exist to become a leader within an atmosphere that offers a good work/life balance.Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Stable, long term, stability
- Join a well established team who is invested in your growth and success
- Substantial growth in their business Nationwide
- Rewarding work and responsibilities
- Technically proficient with taxation of individuals, family partnerships and trusts/estates
- Actively promotes the Firm in all venues
- Participates in mentoring, training, recruiting, retention and team-building activities
- Completes performance reviews constructively and timely, both written and oral, as well as provides ongoing feedback throughout the performance year
- Effectively manages people with poise and professionalism during stressful times, especially during peak periods of client engagement and deadlines
- Manage a list of clients and returns that need to be prepared, checked and or reviewed
- Make sure all due dates are maintained
- Correspond with clients as needed
- Involvement with outside industry groups or professional organizations
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and proficiency in advanced technical skills necessary for advising clients.
- Develops additional expertise in estate and gift tax issues and stays abreast of current news; contributes to staff development by sharing this knowledge
- Effectively communicates all technical material to clients, verbally and in writing
- Ensures top quality client service and oversees performance of engagement activity
- Participates in client related planning, including the preparation and ongoing management of budgets
- Maintains designated chargeable hours for the year
- Maintains effective realization rates of fees
- Assists partner in managing effective billing and collections
- Builds client relationships; maintains smooth working relationship with clients and solicits client input on satisfaction
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.