Tax Manager - Top Ranked NY Midsize Firm
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mitch Delgado
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $175,000 per yearA bit about us:
Since the '40s, we've has been providing accounting, auditing, tax planning, tax strategies and advisory services. Today, the scope of our services embraces virtually every industry and market niche.
We are one of Long Island's largest regional CPA firms. We are a progressive and premier firm led by a team of 24 partners and more than 150 staff. We are always seeking qualified and energetic professionals to join our team. Our firm has an excellent client base particularly in the financial services, real estate, and manufacturing and distribution industries. We offer excellent benefits and a collegial work environment. We look forward to meeting you.Why join us?
Like variety in your day-to-day work? Value close ties with your co-workers? Want to play a significant role in your clients' success? You may be a good fit for a mid-sized accounting firm. Having the resources of a prominent company, with the feeling of being a valued part of a community. Many people find that a mid-sized firm is just the right fit.
Camaraderie is a hallmark of the mid-sized firm. Our employees play on company softball, volleyball, and basketball teams, roll up their sleeves at blood drives, come together for fun afternoons at baseball games or cruises around New York City, and compete in many fun internal firm competitions.
- Meaningful and Impactful Work!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth and a Partner track!
- Must be a licensed CPA
- 8 or more years of Public Accounting experience
- Advanced degree in Tax would be positive but not mandatory
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to ascend to partnership someday
- Research and compliance skills, particularly with pass through entities (partnerships, LLCs and S corporations)
- State and Local experience is a plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.