Tax Manager - Top 100 National Accounting Firm
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Dan Miller
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are a Top 100, multi-disciplinary accounting, tax and advisory firm serving the needs of closely held companies, family-owned businesses, not-for-profit organizations and high-net-worth individuals. For 65 years, we have offered industry-specific expertise, comprehensive service offerings and customer-centric results. Licensed to practice in NJ, NY, PA and CT, Sax has multiple offices in New Jersey and New York.
Recognizing that our people are our greatest assets, we're committed to achieving exceptional growth opportunities for our team members. We offer industry-leading training programs and professional development initiatives, as well as an employee-centric culture, flexible work arrangements, and competitive compensation and benefits.
We are always looking for exceptional talent to join our bench of advisors and team members. If you are driven, results oriented and wish to be a part of a rapidly growing firm striving for excellence - we invite you to explore our career opportunities.Why join us?
Do you want to work with some of the nations best Clients AND enjoy time at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful and Impactful Work!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Demonstarate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have B.A./B.S. degree in Accounting (MST/MBA is a plus)
- CPA license required.
- 5-7 years of work experience; prior experience construction industry is a must.
- Strong technical skills in taxation
- Prior experience with Prosystems is preferred.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.