CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
In Precision Technology, we make iron smarter. Our team members deliver innovative solutions helping our customers to be more productive, save time, lower costs, and to operate sustainably. From vehicle displays, application controls, steering solutions, digital services and telematics, to fully autonomous driverless technology, we develop solutions that solve challenges for customers around the world.
This System Integration Engineer creates common machine electronic system designs across CNHi's family of Displays for both Agricultural and Construction equipment product lines. As a System Integration Engineer, you will be the principal interface between Displays Vehicle Application team and cross functional teams including Vehicle Integration team and Precision Applications team to coordinate the development and implementation of Displays Vehicle Application utilizing a Systems Engineering approach.
- Drive the timely, efficient, and cost-effective design of CNHi's display products.
- Develop requirements and associated system architecture, system designs, test cases, and acceptance criteria.
- Interface with the Vehicle Integration Engineers to ensure that the Displays are successfully integrated into the target vehicle electrical systems.
- Harmonize the UI/UX HMI designs with the Display component software design.
- Work with the Safety Engineer to fulfill the necessary Functional Safety requirements (ISO25119).
- Work with the Network Architecture team to ensure that the displays meet all applicable protocol standards and performance requirements.
- Troubleshoot problems and develop root cause through hardware and software failure analysis and testing. Support plants, suppliers, and customers to resolve issues.
- Actively assist the Project Manager with managing external supplier(s) to ensure that their deliverables meet the project requirements and overall CNHi needs.
- Support the Project Manager(s) with System Engineering estimates and resource planning.
- Develop future roadmaps maximizing design commonality for Display and Cluster products across all vehicle product lines.
This position pays:71,000-102,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or similar field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product development.
- Minimum 2 years of Requirements Management skills.
- Experience in communications architectures and protocols (e.g. CAN, LIN, J1939, ISOBUS, XCP, UDS, KWP2000, FlexRay, etc.).
- Master's in computer science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
- Agricultural domain experience such as Precision Farming technologies.
- Experience in Off-Highway, Automotive, or Commercial vehicle industry.
- Experience using Requirements Management tools such as Polarion or DOORS.
- Knowledge of Functional Safety standards (e.g. ISO 26262, 25119, 13849).
- Experience developing and maintaining organization wide engineering standards and processes.
- Experience using Model Based Development design using tools such as Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow, and Embedded coder.
- Experience with network design and analysis tools such as Vector PREEvision, CANAlyzer, CANoe, and CANdela.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventive care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here . CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at narecruitingmailbox@.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice .
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.