Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. is seeking a Social Media and Content Manager who is passionate about social media marketing, digital content creation, developing and nurturing a community of fans, working with influencers, and is passionate about both gaming and the trading card game (TCG) industry. The ideal candidate will possess an expertise in social media platforms and tactics, have extensive knowledge of visual communication, influencer marketing campaigns, and have had experience working with and managing creative agencies. This individual needs to be a creative self-starter with experience developing and distributing content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. Experience with Twitch, Discord, and TikTok a plus.
This position will work closely with the Digital Products and Card Business teams' marketing leads, as well as developers at Tokyo HQ, to produce/design social media campaigns and assets to support digital and physical Yu-Gi-Oh! product launches, while adhering to industry best practices and maintaining consistency with the KONAMI and Yu-Gi-Oh! brands. Candidates must be self-driven and have great time management and organizational skills. The candidate's ability to handle directives and assess situations are key to the company's social media presence and growth in the global market.
- Work with Digital Product Manager and Senior Marketing Manager to develop social media strategies and campaigns that grow our organic social media presence and drive KPIs for Yu-Gi-Oh! Digital and TCG products.
- Create, edit, write, and route for approvals, both written and visual content for social media campaigns. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to publish content across social platforms.
- Collaborate with marketing leads to create and manage social media programming.
- Ensure all TCG and Digital Product social media platforms are regularly updated with content.
- Maintain a unified voice across various KDE-US Corporate and Brand/Product social media channels.
- Monitor social media channels and report on industry trends.
- Help manage live events that have social media components.
- Assist with development and management of digital influencer campaigns. As the primary social media stakeholder for the Digital Products and TCG teams, this position has responsibility toward identifying key influencers that are the best fit for our campaigns. Work with strategic marketing leads to identify talent and help drive influencer campaigns.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in social media management.
- Experience working on multi-platform Social Media campaigns, such as Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, Twitch, and YouTube.
- Experience with scheduling platforms. Ex: SproutSocial, Hootsuite, Sprinklr
- Proven track record of growing a social media presence for a large entertainment brand.
- Familiarity with social media KPIs, reporting processes and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English, with strong creative writing skills.
- Multi-tasking and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Experience working with licensing partners and detailed/strict approvals processes.
- Experience in visual communication with basic graphic design skills, basic proficiency in Adobe CS etc.
· Experience with video game or entertainment properties
· Passion for the Yu-Gi-Oh! brand
· Experience working on a global brand with multiple stakeholders
· Video, photography, and design skills