At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Client Account Manager (CAM) acts as a primary point of contact for MNC Clients and ADP Senior Management across a medium to high level of service complexity. CAM is responsible for the oversight of their entire client portfolio ensuring that all ADP teams and Partners are providing stellar service in accordance with ADP service and quality standards for all MNC clients. CAM will monitor and influence relationship management, client satisfaction, excellent retention levels and revenue growth by forming solid relationships and dialogue with MNC Management and key Client contacts.
The role entails being the Single Point of contact (SPOC) for escalation management to provide oversight and coordination of problem solving and issue resolution across the MNC teams. CAM will monitor activities and influence MNC stakeholders from sales handover through implementation and the entire client lifecycle with ADP. CAM (where there is no CP assigned) will also be responsible to manage and negotiate renewals, additional business opportunities and all other commercial transactions. CAM will monitor activities & influence/mobilize all the MNC stakeholders to ensure that client satisfaction is maximized, from Sales Handover/Implementation thru the entire client "life cycle" with ADP (from handover to contract renewal)
- The Client Account Manager serves as client advocate and ADP contact for the client's decision makers and senior executives. Acts seamlessly as SPOC to the client, representing ADP and the service team. Builds and strengthens client relationships by understanding both the client's and ADP's business goal, by conduct regular Service Reviews on operational service delivery, and ADP updates on products and services. Engages with client and Implementation organization during the Implementation phase to gather and learn the client's Critical Business Issues.
- The Client Account Manager will monitor and manage the client relationship and ensure satisfaction at global and, when relevant, at regional level. Creates, maintain and manage the action log to improve the client experience, ensuring that the client has a unified service model. Maintains comprehensive and timely records on service activities. Adheres to standard ADP tools and processes for recording and responding to service activities.
- Proactively monitors client satisfaction with ad-hoc on-site visits, executive level meetings, and regular conference calls. Collaborates with Client Service teams during year-end and open enrollment prep reviews, business process reviews, etc. Communicates regularly with client to evaluate service satisfaction and to interface on day-to-day service delivery questions. Act as primary point for client escalation through resolution/tracking.
- Coordinates and aligns knowledgeable, engaged, client-focused account support teams committed to providing stellar service and overall client satisfaction in a matrixed-management structure. Key liaison with all ADP entities to proactively communicate and monitor implementation, service and product issues for the client. Builds "one client team" with team and partners. Provides continual internal communications to enhance the organization's effectiveness in dealing with critical client issues. Develops strong internal relationships across all lines of ADP service to drive action and accountability from internal partners for items such as open item/project updates, meeting deliverables/due dates as well as facilitate effective meetings and seamless communication.
- Upselling, cross-selling, by identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts in coordination with the sales team.
- Conducts needs and trend analysis by interpreting account operations data, evaluating business processes, and analyzing key performance indicators to gauge impact on client satisfaction and determine necessary components to establish results focused account plans.
- Provides program management governance for projects, open item deliverables, change management initiatives, and action plan work efforts to achieve expected outcomes and attain strategic objectives. Initiates change management through key business partners in partnership with client leadership.
- Build HCM knowledge through ongoing internal and external learning opportunities.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 1 to 3 Years