Recovery Centers of America
Senior Social Media Manager
Shoutout is an app that will revolutionize access to mental health. Shoutout is comprised of a community of clinicians and team members dedicated to connecting, inspiring and educating people around the world on the topic of mental health. Our first-hand knowledge of the devastation mental health illness can bring individuals, families and communities is our driving force. ShoutOut, brought to you by Recovery Centers of America, aims to eliminate the stigma associated with sharing the need for mental health services as well as barriers to receiving help. By providing support, education and comradery 24/7 within a community of mental health professionals and peers, no one has to be alone.
If you are passionate about providing mental health services to everyone, everywhere and are a seasoned expert in social media, this position is for you. The Social Media Manager for our new app, Shoutout, will engage with potential and existing app users across social media networks. This highly motivated, creative individual will be the voice of Shoutout with current, previous and potential patients, patients' loved ones, community organizations, advocates and others on all social media channels on a daily basis.
- Drive downloads and subscriptions to the Shoutout app and ensure the app users remain engaged consistently with the app.
- Establish and build the Shoutout brand on social media, at first for specific geographic regions and then evolving to be national.
- Develop and deploy innovative cross-channel social media campaign strategies to drive engagement and brand awareness via multiple social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc.
- Create and implement a social media content calendar, while also staying abreast of late breaking news and hot topics. Leverage existing content and revise it to be social media optimized, as well as drive the creation of new content specific to achieving social media goals.
- Allocate social media budgets across platforms, campaigns, tactics, etc. effectively with KPIs to back up your decisions.
- Monitor, track and report on all social media campaigns to ensure ROI and success in driving and delivering campaign goals including but not limited to reach, impressions, website traffic, downloads, revenue, etc. Develop monthly reports on these metrics and emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams.
- Serve as key point of contact for internal management as well as externally with social media platforms, vendors, etc. on all things social media.
- Educate internal & external staff on the implementation of new technologies including new social channels, digital monitoring tools, online reputation platforms, etc.
- Identify and report on social media trends to maximize exposure and generate additional revenue.
- Grow followers on a daily basis.
- Drive website traffic to the website to drive downloads and improve SEO.
- Respond to and engage with followers and those who comment on our posts in a defined tone. This position is not just about posting, it is very much focused on ongoing engagement in conversations regarding mental health and how shoutout is positioned to help.
- Lead and mentor others, eventually having the potential for direct reports.
- 5+ years managing social media campaigns for D2C brands focused on engaging with customers and driving a call to action. Experience with this role for a mobile app company and/or healthcare provider preferred, not required.
- In depth knowledge of major and upcoming social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
- Strong communication skills, particularly in writing. Examples will be requested.
- Strong experience creating content, copywriting and engaging in conversation on social media platforms. Examples will be requested.
- Ability to explain complex social media data in an understandable way.
- Proven problem solver and go-getter with multi-tasking skills and the love of a fast-paced work environment.
- Expert time and project management skills to plan, execute and analyze multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills, in person and over the phone and email.
- Strong analytical skills in order to track, analyze and improve multiple metrics on an ongoing basis.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office tools.