Eden Prairie, MinnesotaBrief Description:
Shutterfly Inc. is hiring a Senior Manager, Merchandising in Minneapolis (Eden Prairie). Relocation Assistance is Available!
The ideal candidate will be able to jump in and learn the Photo Gifts & Home Delivery business, develop merchandising strategies and assortments that will help us achieve our strategic objectives. This person must be a self-starter, have a passion for design and products and overall product aesthetic and development. Strong analytical skills balanced with a great design eye are essential. Relocation Assistance is Available!
- Develop Merchandising Strategies that support business objectives.
- Identify opportunities in the assortment for growth.
- Incorporate insights into the design strategy and assortment.
- Partner with Internal design to develop designs & collections.
- Own the production launch calendar and all roadmap projects for selected categories.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of all projects.
- Manage Direct Reports (Sr Merchants, Associate, and Assistant).
Your success will be because you are/have...
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in retail merchandising.
- Must have experience working with Product Development, OPS, Packaging, UX, Engineering, and product teams.
- Strong eye for design. Graphic Design experience preferred.
- Broad experience partnering with designers and creative in integrated teams
- Highly developed PC/MAC skills; advanced proficiency with Excel, Adobe Creative Suite.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, design or related fields.
- Candidates with experience in merchandising/category management at a consumer online company and a design background specific to stationery and gifting are strongly preferred.
Shutterfly's purpose is to help Share Life's Joy. For over 20 years, Shutterfly has and will continue to empower customers to make the most out of life's most memorable moments. We delight over 10 million customers, processing over 26 million orders yearly and hosting over 40 billion photos. That is a lot of memories. Memories become stories we pass down through generations.
Where you work is as important as what you do. Shutterfly's values guide us in how we Share Life's Joy. We are warm, inclusive and collaborative. We grow through innovation, we debate important decisions, then fully commit. These are a few of our values. Who you work with is important too. Shutterfly employees are talented, committed, collaborate and nice too! To learn more about us, go to Shutterfly Inc .