Agency 21 is seeking a full-time Sales Executive who is self-motivated and looking to be a part of well-established event management and corporate sponsorship company. Location needs to be in Miami, Fl.
About Agency 21 (a21):
a21 specializes in the creation, development, and organization of special events for both corporate and non-profit entities. Our A-Z approach to event management minimizes the tasks for the client by managing each component of the process and ensuring that an organized and streamlined approach is applied to the execution of our client's event marketing strategies.
a21's core strengths are the ability to secure corporate sponsorships, service corporate sponsors, and manage fulfillment on behalf of our clients. Our start to finish philosophy means that we are results-oriented and strive to deliver and meet our clients' expectations.
Highlighted a21 Events:
- Atlanta Food & Wine Festival (Atlanta, GA)
- Cochon555 (National Tour)
- Chefs For Farmers (Dallas, TX)
- Food Network & Cooking Channel New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by Capital One (New York, NY)
- Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by Capital One (Miami, FL)
- Whiskies of the World (National Tour)
- To see the full portfolio check out:
Responsibility & Skills Requirement:
- Focus sales efforts on all a21 projects.
- Prospect new leads and call on existing database of contacts
- Pitch prospects on partnership opportunity, ideating experiential integration into event(s)
- Draft proposals and agreements
- Update account's sales cycle and progress in Salesforce.
- Assist with assigned events on-site and any duties needed by staff to execute an event successfully
- Have great communication skills, be professional, and be able to multi-task
- Possess a collaborative work style
- Applicant must have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office, Google Docs, etc
- Travel required
If you are interested and meet our criteria, please email .