Luxfer Graphic Arts is one of the world's leading experts in magnesium rolled products and sheet technology. With a global network of production sites, service and trading companies, the company offers a broad product and engineered solutions. From prototype to series production, Luxfer develops specialized engineering applications for photo engraving, aerospace, defense, bio medical, transportation, and other industries. Graphic Arts specialize in developing, manufacturing, and supplying magnesium wrought products to technology industries worldwide to drive the success of its B2B customers in future-oriented fields such as aerospace, transportation, and photo etching. High technical competence, customer-oriented thinking and sustainability determine their actions and have been the basis of the company's success since 1935.
The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for our Engineered Materials sales accounts for Luxfer Graphic Arts. This role reports to the Divisional Sales Manager. This role will be responsible for cultivating new customers for engineering applications for markets in the U.S and Canada such as aerospace, space and defense.
- Manage multiple accounts using SalesForce
- Provision of technical know how on the application of magnesium alloys in engineering applications to assist customers down select Luxfer's alloys as a material of choice
- Build customer base within new markets such as aerospace, space and defense
- Participate in industry exhibitions and trade shows
- Travel to clients within the continental US to maintain accounts and build relationships
- Complete monthly sales forecasting
- Support marketing efforts through social media and website contribution
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree required
- Master's degree a plus
- Previous experience in metals, material science or metallurgy is preferred but not required.
- 3 - 5 years of sales experience related to materials
- Strong sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and SalesForce applications highly desired
- Ability to travel 50%
- Health, Dental, Vision coverage
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities. Women, minorities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We are committed to a safe, drug-free work environment and pre-employment drug screen.
Powered by JazzHR