CompHealth is currently assisting a rural Kentucky physician-led group with their search for a primary care physician. The facility needs assistance with the high demand from the community. Your schedule can be a four-day workweek, and you will see 20 to 25 outpatients per day. The call is light. You will work closely with other specialists and physicians. You will need to be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine. This position will require a KY license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application.
This employed position offers a generous compensation package and a quality bonus. You will also receive education loan repayment, health benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in the beautiful Bluegrass Region of Kentucky. Enjoy the quaint Southern charm, legendary landscapes, race horses, and hand-crafted Bourbon.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best internal medicine jobs or family medicine jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the communities they serve. Contact us to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
To get started, please contact Susan Kindle at or email your CV and references to .
- Can work a 4-day workweek
- Large physician-led group, 40 specialties
- Enjoy a light call schedule
- Excellent compensation and bonuses
- Loan repayment, relocation, and signing bonus
- Malpractice insurance
- Retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail