Remote Tax Manager - Commercial Tax
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Hunter Dahlstrom
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $110,000 - $140,000 per yearA bit about us:
Based in New Hampshire, we are a full-service Accounting, Tax, and Advisory public accounting firm that's been a staple in the community for over 40 years!. We are licensed in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, and Vermont and are one of the largest, non-national CPA firms in New England and have been rated as one of the top firms in New England in the 2013 through 2021 issues of Accounting Today! We specialize in Business and Individuals, Government, Nonprofits, and outsourced accounting services.
We encourage our staff to have a voice and be connected - with our clients, our firm, and our community. Our values exemplify how we treat our employees with honesty, kindness, and fairness. We provide an environment where staff can demonstrate perseverance, bravery, and judgment every day - finding solutions for our clients. These values are our foundation.Why join us?
- Group medical, dental, and vision plans!
- Health Savings Account (HSA)!
- 401K plan with employer match!
- Paid corporate gym membership!
- BJ's corporate membership discount!
- Verizon corporate discount!
- Generous paid time off!
- 10 paid holidays!
- Flexible scheduling!
- Sick leave donation!
- DFYD dress code!
- Fun company events!
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required, Masters in Accountancy preferred. Relevant business experience is a plus.
- CPA with 8 to 10 years of commercial client experience.
- Supervisory experience.
- Good work ethic, service driven, strong organizational skills, and the ability to take on responsibility.
- Confidence to work directly with our top managers and shareholder's from the start and a drive to learn and develop technical skills.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.