Registered Nurse - RN - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit - NICU III
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire a Registered Nurse for full-time, contract
opportunities in Seattle, WA
. Qualified nurses will have previous NICU experience and have a strong focus in patient care. In addition to our standard benefits, our RN professionals are preferred in a number of facilities and hospitals in the area. Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a well-known organization!
- Hourly Comp: $50
- Weekly Comp: $1,800
- Total Comp: $23,400
13 weeks, 12 hr NOC Shift, 36 hours guaranteedBENEFITS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - NICU NEONATAL INTENSIVE CARE UNIT:
- Immediate openings
- 24/7 Answering Service
- Travel Opportunities
- Day and Night shifts available
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.MORE ABOUT THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - NICU NEONATAL INTENSIVE CARE UNIT POSITION:
Careerstaff Unlimited partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by settings new standards for quality care and personalized services. Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse opportunity include, but are not limited to:
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - NICU NEONATAL INTENSIVE CARE UNIT:
- Provide direct and specialized care for newborns needing close monitoring due to premature birth, birth defects, infection or other medical conditions requiring surgery or therapy
- Assist in developing and implementing a plan of care for high-risk newborns requiring high-technology care, including ventilators, incubators or other special equipment or surgery
- Assist infants who require special care or close monitoring
- Provide care such as supplemental oxygen, specialized feedings, intravenous therapy or simply time to mature for premature or sick babies
- Offer support to the parents while teaching them about medications or special procedures that their child will require after discharge
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
- 2 years of previous NICU experience
- BLS issued through American Heart Association
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- RN license in state of practice
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).