We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals - careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its Top 100 Places to Work.
**If you are selected for an interview, you will receive an email invitation (from a Modern Hire email address) to self-schedule. Please ensure the email provided on your application is checked regularly.**
Interprets orders for requested exams, produces Diagnostic medical images, positions and transfers patients.
- Experience: New Radiology graduates welcome
- Required Education: Satisfactory completion of formal Radiologic Technology training.
- Preferred Education:
- Licensure: Current Arkansas Radiologic Technologist License
- Certifications: Current ARRT Registry in Compliance with Continuing Education or is registry eligible with a temporary license. Maintain CPR certification.
- Other: Performs duties in the manner that reflects the basic Mercy Values of love and concern for others. Demonstrates respect for others (patients, visitors, general public and fellow employees) through behavior that exhibits a willingness to be helpful, common courtesy, and friendliness; strives to be a faithful, co-operative team member; industrious in giving his/her best efforts creatively for the welfare of the patients and the medical center. Will be just, honest, and impartial in all assigned duties. Keeps information confidential.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
- Recruiter to enter incentive information: Mercy Quick Links, Community Links, etc. If nothing to add, delete this bullet under We Offer Great Benefits before posting.
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care - that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.