Reports To: General Manager
Status: Full-time, Regular position
Location Name: Pink Plumber
Location Address: 2620 Mathews St., Smyrma, Georgia 30080
Join the team of experts and realize your true potential!
Why You Should Join the Service Experts Team?
Our team consists of the very best; we believe in doing what is right for our customers and our employees. We provide our employees with the training, support and an opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join us and become an EXPERT!
Under general supervision, performs diagnostic, service, and installation of plumbing in residential and light-commercial environments. Holds plumbing and/or gas license as required by governmental regulations. Ensures that work is performed in accordance with relevant codes. Assembles, installs, or repairs pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water, or drainage systems in accordance to specifications and plumbing codes. Communicates with customer to answer questions, resolves problems, and ensures complete customer satisfaction. Promotes products and services to customer. Works under the direction of the Field Supervisor or General Manager.
- High School diploma or equivalent with on-the-job and formal classroom training in plumbing work in construction, maintenance, commercial, and residential environments
- Four years' experience in plumbing repair, maintenance, and installation in addition to on-the-job training
- Plumbing and/or gas license as required by local, state, provincial, or national governmental regulations
- EPA and safety certifications required
- Current knowledge of and continuing education in national, state, and local plumbing code regulations
- Proficient mechanical aptitude and the ability to operate all necessary tools and equipment to perform various plumbing projects
- Knowledge of machines and tools used in the construction or repair of houses, buildings and other structures. This knowledge includes the machine and tools design, uses, repairs, and maintenance.
- Working proficiency in basic mathematics and metric and standard measurements
- Proficient at reading wiring diagrams and troubleshooting problems with plumbing systems and equipment
- Effective communication skills to communicate with customer and resolve customer issues, complaints, or concerns
- Effective and efficient time-management and organizational skills
- Familiar with the HVAC industry is preferred
- Must be willing to train new plumbers in technical skills and company procedures
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Available to work flexible hours and on-call shifts as needed
What Do We Offer You as a Service Experts Employee?
Service Experts offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to support employees and their families in managing their health and wellness needs. Following is a summary of the many benefits that could be available to you as a Service Experts valued employee.
- Competitive Pay, including incentive opportunities for many positions
- Paid Time Off and Company Holiday Pay
- Medical /Dental /Vision Insurance programs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching contributions
- Life Insurance, for you and options you can elect for your family
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options, that protects you and your family if you are unable to work
- Supplemental benefit programs such as: Legal advice, pet insurance, health advocacy programs
- World Class Training opportunities through our Experts University
- Career Development opportunities
Service Experts is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.