Specialty Group is seeking a cardiovascular and thoracic surgeon to join its current complement of four highly skilled cardiac surgeons.Qualified Candidates:
- Cardiovascular surgery fellowship training required
- Ideal candidate has 5 -10 years of experience
- Aptitude for physician leadership within the system s cardiac surgery practice section
- A broad skillset in cardiac surgery with a subspecialty interest is preferred, but not required
- ABTS certified
- Competitive compensation package to include salary, WRVU bonus, sign on bonus, student loan repayment, among many great benefits
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive compensation with incentive based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Our vision is to serve the cardiovascular surgery needs of the greater Kansas City area. Our daily pursuit is to practice cardiovascular surgery with dedication, integrity and honesty.
Cardiovascular Program Highlights:
- We strive to contribute to the advancement of our specialty through the commitment of excellence.
- Our practice will continue to grow through the delivery of superior quality and service.
- We consistently recruit talented people committed to advance our shared mission to promote healing, alleviate suffering and honor life.
- Our Cardiovascular Team consists of 4 highly-skilled surgeons, 35+ cardiologists, and 8 electrophysiologists.
- Many of our physicians are internationally recognized cardiac thought leaders that believe heart care should be empathetic, responsive, and best in class.
- Practice serves the needs of the health system through a physician led board/governance structure that directs the strategic direction of the service line.
- Surgeons perform cardiac surgery in three metro facilities with a robust and growing structural heart program anchored at Research Medical Center.
- Performed the first minimally-invasive bypass surgery in Kansas City and the first bi Impella protected PCI procedure.
- A full array of leading innovated clinical trials and authoring numerous peer review publications.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarter giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. We first identify your personal and professional preferences and make ourselves aware of any specific considerations. We then search, screen, and present you with opportunities that closely match your specific criteria. Our approach enables us to introduce you to opportunities that may not be readily available or published for the public.
Contact at your convenience: Email Cell: