Established Pulmonology Practice opportunity in Montclair NJ
- 80% outpt, 20% inpt
- Interventional procedures optional
- Hospital program includes accredited lung cancer screening and lung nodule programs with physician assistant and nurse navigator support
- 5 years experience preferred
- Inpatient consults & Outpatient Clinic
- Sleep certification preferred/not required
- Clinic located on campus
- Call 1:5
- BC/BE Required
- Base Guarantee + addt'l wRVUs
- Full Corporate Style Benefits
- Commencement Bonus/Relocation negotiable
Located in Essex County NJ., population 790,000. Montclair Township is a successful hillside family centered community of 39,000, whose many old houses & history enhance its charm. Centrally located for easy access to NYC, mountains & beaches. Diversity of choice between public, private & charter schools. Montclair is a vibrant city that is home to an array of artists, students, writers, musicians, and media professionals. The New Jersey town boasts a variety of things to see and do, from unique shops and eclectic boutiques to theaters, art galleries, museums, and charming restaurants. The bohemian arts scene draws a diverse crowd who come to savor the worldly cuisine, take in a show, or revel in the sights and sounds of Bloomfield Avenue.
We first identify your personal and professional preferences and make ourselves aware of any specific considerations. We then search, screen, and present you with opportunities that closely match your specific criteria. Our approach enables us to introduce you to opportunities that may not be readily available or published for the public.
Contact at your convenience: Email Cell: or Schedule directly HERE
This is a unique opportunity to take advantage, the combination of a diverse culture in the New York Metro area and enjoying the feel of a small town, all in pursuit of your career goals.