Internal Medicine Physician to join growing practice in Roswell, NM
Medical Group is a multi-specialty provider group, inclusive of clinics, doctors and advanced practice providers in a broad range of specialties and primary care. With our 26 locations throughout the state of New Mexico and over 550,000 visits in 2018 alone, we are a growing Medical Group with a bright future ahead of us.
- Provide clinical care to patients in accordance with regulations to include but not limited to obtaining patient history, ordering labs, diagnostic studies, and arranging referrals.
- Communicate effectively with physicians and medical staff to coordinated care.
- Uphold excellent bedside manners and ability to create a great patient experience.
- Ability to explain medical procedures and plan of care to patients and their families.
- Document patient care services by charting and maintaining records in EPIC.
- Diagnose and treat chronic and acute conditions of patients.
- Educating patients about Healthy Lifestyle behaviors Prescribe treatment and medications based upon AAFP clinical guidelines
- Provide preventive care in an effort to prevent illness or disease.
- Attends departmental meetings and professional training sessions as requested.
- Adherence and knowledge of laws to internal medicine, including HIPPA.
• Currently, Board Certified or Board Eligible
• Successful completion of an accredited Family Medicine Residency
• Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of NM
Why this Medical Group
We first identify your personal and professional preferences and make ourselves aware of any specific considerations. We then search, screen, and present you with opportunities that closely match your specific criteria. Our approach enables us to introduce you to opportunities that may not be readily available or published for the public.
- Nationally competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision
- Generous Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Free Health and Wellness programs available to all Lovelace employees
- Annual Continuing Medical Education Allowance
- Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term disability programs
- 401 K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation
- Paid time off
Contact at your convenience: Email Cell: