CompHealth is currently assisting Pennsylvania skilled nursing or similar facilities with their search for a post-acute physician. Work a Monday to Friday daytime schedule and every 3rd weekend for rounding. Round on post-acute and long-term patients in two to three SNFs or similar facilities per day. The incoming physician will see an average of 25 patients per day, or see more if desired for extra earnings. There will be no hospital visits as those patients are covered by the group hospitalists, and no evening call as that is covered by NPs.
This employed opportunity has a salary that is dependent upon experience. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send your CV to . Refer to job number .
- Community in NE Philadelphia area close to Trenton, NJ
- See post-acute and long-term patients in skilled nursing or similar facilities
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule with flexible hours and 1:3 weekends
- Will round in 2 to 3 facilities per day seeing an average of 25 patients
- Can see more patients if desired for extra earnings
- No hospital coverage as those patients are seen by the group hospitalists
- IM and FM candidates welcomed
- No hospital credentialing needed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail