An exciting physician opportunity is now available with a health system in California. Join a team of committed clinicians and business leaders that are passionate about transforming healthcare delivery. They will consider IM or FP candidates to see all adult and geriatric patients. Quality care is their goal and you will see 15 patients per day. General and post-acute patients are seen at the clinic or skilled nursing facility. Enjoy a Monday to Friday daytime schedule from 8 am to 5 pm. There will be weekend call/rounding once a month and only until 5 pm as the hospitalists cover after that.
This employed opportunity has an annual salary plus quarterly bonus plan. You will be offered stock options, malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, life insurance, LTD and STD, vacation/CME time, a 401 k retirement plan with matching, and relocation assistance.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send your CV to . Refer to job #.
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule from 8 am to 5 pm
- Weekend call/rounding is once a month and only until 5 pm, hospitalists cover after that
- Quality care is the goal seeing 15 patients per day
- General and post-acute patients seen at the clinic or skilled nursing facility
- May consider 2020 residents
- Must be board certified if out of residency
- Annual salary plus quarterly bonus plan
- Central California city is 60 minutes to Sacramento, 90 minutes to San Jose or San Francisco
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail