Medical Center is looking to add a non-invasive cardiologist to join Heart Group. This multi-physician group of expert cardiologists, interventional cardiologists and electrophysiologists have served Knoxville and East Tennessee for more than 35 years.
About this Opportunity
- Salary plus bonus
- Call 1:3
About Medical Center
Medical Center is a magnificent, $120 million hospital with medical services and advanced technology rarely seen in cities of similar size. Our hospital is an Advanced Primary Stroke Center and offers 24 hour emergency care, family-centered maternity care through the Dolly Parton Birthing Unit, surgical services, comprehensive cancer center, outstanding imaging services, convenient physical therapy clinics, and other medical services for the residents of Sevier county.
Medical Center has been named One of America s Most Beautiful Hospitals and each year treats over 50,000 local residents and tourists from around the world due to its proximity to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- 79 licensed beds
- 8 ICU beds
- 8 step-down beds
- 38 ED beds
- 51 licensed nursing home beds
- 4 surgery suites
- 2 endoscopy suites
- 19 LDRP suites
- 140 active and courtesy physicians
- over 500 employees
We are Committed to Our Employees
- We are the largest employer in our region with more than 10,000 employees who have voted us three years in a row as one of America s Best Employers in the categories of Best Large Employer, Best Employer for Diversity, and Best Employer for Women.
- We offer comprehensive benefits, including a 401k match for more than 20 years.
We are Locally Owned and Financially Strong
- As a not for profit organization headquartered in Knoxville, we are rated A+ by Fitch and A by S&P for financial strength and outlook for continued success.
- We continue to grow with hospital expansion projects to meet the needs of our communities now and in the future.