A hospital in Texas is planning to hire a pediatric anesthesiologist They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible in anesthesia/peds.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary and a sign-on bonus. You will be offered health/dental/vision insurance, a health savings account, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a 401k retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in Port Lavaca, located right on the water. This is a great location for a physician or family that loves boating and fishing. This is a close net community with great public and private schools. It is 30 minutes south of Victoria, so you will be close to bigger city amenities and nightlife.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any pain management jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Darline Morris at or send your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- BC or BE in anesthesia/peds
- New specialty
- Light call responsibilities
- Right on the water
- Close net community
- 401k retirement plan with match
- Vacation time is four weeks a year
- Sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail