CompHealth is currently assisting an Oregon healthcare provider with their search for multiple anesthesiology needs due to growth. Both academic and private environments are available. The incoming physician will see all general procedures, including OB, healthy peds over 13 years old, busy neuro, trauma, etc. Be a part of improving the health and quality of life for all Oregonians through excellence, innovation, and leadership in health care, education, and research. New residents, and J1 and H-1B visas are all welcomed.
Full benefits including a variety of unique benefits such as adoption assistance, childcare, employee discounts, credit union membership, parental leave, transportation subsidies, tuition reimbursement, flex spending accounts, etc. You will also receive a 401k retirement plan, 26 days of PTO, 5 days of CME plus $4,000 stipend.
You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest cities in Oregon. This is a vibrant city in the highly sought after Pacific Northwest. You can have it all here: culture, diversity, access to the Pacific Ocean and Mt. Hood, world-class boutiques, exquisite eateries, professional sports, nightlife, universities, stunning outdoors, and more.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Dona Menton at or forward your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Good compensation and benefits package
- Academic or private environment available
- Excellent mix of cases
- No cardiac
- New residents welcomed
- Will consider J1 and H-1B visa sponsorship
- Something for everyone in Portland
- Easy access to airports and many metro area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail