CompHealth is currently assisting a New York group with their search for an anesthesiologist. Come join 18 anesthesiologists and 25 CRNAs in this group. This position is at one hospital doing general anesthesia with an OB focus. You will have six call shifts per month, any call after that will earn extra pay. There will be three physicians on call each night so you will have a chance to rest while you there. Post call day you will have the option to leave first. An academic opportunity is available where you would supervise residents but no writing/publishing is required. They welcome board certified and board eligible anesthesiologists. An OB fellowship would be a plus, but it is not required.
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary with bonuses available. You will be offered all traditional benefits and malpractice.
You will enjoy working in the Bronx. It is home of the New York Yankees, the Bronx Zoo, and the New York Botanical Garden. Discover the quaint maritime village of City Island, the cultural attractions of Fordham and Belmont, aka the 'real Little Italy,' centered on the restaurants and cafes of Arthur Avenue. Grand Concourse, in the South Bronx, is full of art deco marvels.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Karen Duffy directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Base salary plus bonuses available
- General anesthesia with OB needs
- 18 Physicians plus 25 CRNAs
- 6 call shifts per month, then extra pay for extra call
- 3 physicians are on call each night
- Academic opportunity to supervise residents
- Board certified or board eligible anesthesiologist
- 40 minutes to JFK and LaGuardia International Airports
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail