A large independent multi-specialty group located in New York is seeking an anesthesiologist. They need general, hospital-based anesthesia. There will be no cardiac, OB, or complex peds. Your schedule will be Sunday through Thursday from 9 pm to 7 am. You may have an opportunity of alternating one-week regular day time. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible and regional anesthesia is a plus.
This opportunity has excellent benefits. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, flexible spending accounts, STD and LTD, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, 5 weeks of vacation, 6 hodays, CME stipend, relocation assistance, and a 401k retirement plan.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Rya Harrison directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Large independent multi-specialty group
- General, hospital-based anesthesia
- Level 3 trauma community hospital
- No cardiac, OB, or complex peds
- Regional anesthesia a plus
- Call is very light
- Board certified or eligible
- Excellent benefits offered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail