Hospital in Tallahassee, Florida, in conjunction with the University of Central Florida College of Medicine (UCF COM), is seeking a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Program Director for their future Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Program.
- Inpatient Only
- Ideal candidate will:
- Have 3+ years of educational and / or administrative experience
- Be willing to combine Administrative and Diagnostic (teaching) Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape the program in their vision and recruit their own core faculty.
This is an employed opportunity which offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
About Graduate Medical Education at the Hospital:
We have over 270+ residency and fellowship programs across the country. The hospital successfully launched Graduate Medical Education in 2022 with Psychiatry and Dermatology. They have plans to grow additional residency and potential fellowship programs. The internal medicine program is approved for 36 residents and looking to start its first class of 12 in 2024.
As the State Capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short drive from some of Florida s most beautiful beaches. In 2019, Southern Living Magazine recognized Tallahassee as "One of the South's Best Cities."
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: