A hospital located in California is seeking a hospitalist to join their team. They need an additional physician to relieve a physician who is retiring. Your schedule will be every other week as a nocturnist working 12-hour shifts, and physician will see 4 - 8 admissions per night on average. Candidates should be comfortable working in the ICU. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other specialists and physicians. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. A CA state license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To explore this opportunity, call Kim Constantin at , then email your CV today to
- Nights 7on/7 off
- Area Has Moderate Cost of Living
- Partnership Offered and Encouraged after 2 Years of Full-time Employment
- Stable Multi Specialty Group with over 170 Physician and 25 Specialties
- Family Friendly Community
- Health Benefits for Physician and Family
- 401K with Matching Funds
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail