Publishers Clearing House (PCH), headquartered in Jericho, NY, is looking for a Paid Media Coordinator to manage the execution and optimization of Paid Media campaigns ensuring that the media budget spent is ROI positive and scaling.
- Support and launch optimization strategies for acquisition focused campaigns towards ROI based goals specifically for push, email, and native (quiz) channels to meet and exceed acquisition goals
- Identify high value and/or scalable audience segments to re-engage, re-activate and convert to active PCH customers
- Onboarding new partners and looking for new out the box ways to scale
- Work with Creative and Operations to ensure campaign assets are distributed to media partners and campaigns are set up properly to run
- Bachelor's degree is required, with an MBA or advanced degree desirable
- 1-2 years of user acquisition/paid media experience in a fast-paced consumer oriented marketing environment
- Proven experience articulating and executing a user acquisition strategy with positive ROI and measurable results
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills required, specifically eCPA, LTV, and ROI
- Some experience communicating with 3rd party vendors to express campaign needs, goals, and strategy
- Some experience in some or all of the following - Native, Email, Push, campaigns
- Highly intelligent, with exceptional conceptual and creative skills, and the ability to visualize and translate the needs of the digital marketplace into business opportunities
- Proven self-starter who can identify new opportunities, analyze a problem and develop tactics/strategies to drive growth
- Hands-on, roll-up-the-sleeves mentality and "does what it takes" attitude to drive success
- Strong detail orientation with the ability to examine market research information and translate it into effective sales strategies and revenue
Publishers Clearing House (PCH), headquartered in Jericho, NY, and with offices in NYC, Portland, ME and Austin, TX, is a leading direct-to-consumer company offering a broad range of products, digital entertainment services to consumers as well as customized solutions for advertisers. Our continued success in today's new digital publishing environment is built on PCH's unique, free-to-play, chance-to-win value proposition, which enables individually personalized offers based on the trusted first-party relationship we maintain with millions of consumers and is fueled by the excitement of the Publishers Clearing House brand.
Join our winning team and apply today!
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer