Rapidly Expanding OPH program within Extensive Health System
Career Flexibility, Student Loan Repayment, and Day 1 patient census!
State-of-the-art equipment and top-of-the-line upgrades await you at ALL of our locations! With a recent acquisition of a 5-clinic specialty eye care practice, there is no shortage of opportunities to expand your career in any way imaginable!
Non-profit and physician-led, we are seeking an experienced and compassionate Ophthalmologist to join our healthcare team. You'll get an excellent opportunity to grow your career in a supportive and collaborative work environment and will be responsible for providing comprehensive medical and surgical eye care services to our patients. This region offers breathtaking natural beauty and quiet, small cities and towns with beautiful homes and neighborhoods.
- Monday-Friday, 8:am-5pm
- 2-2.5 clinical days, 2 surgical days per week
- High volume practice: ramp up quickly within 4-6 months
- 1:11 call, telephonic only
- State-of-the-art upgrades at every location
- Brand new renovations at our Bennington location with opticians onsite
- 2 Operating Rooms at all locations to flip between
- Dedicated team of support staff that includes ophthalmic and diagnostic techs
- 2-year guaranteed salary of $400K+
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance to help you make the move to our community
- 34 days PTO + federal holidays!
- Comprehensive Benefits (Med, Dental, Vision, LTD, CME, Malpractice Coverage + Tail, etc)
- Finger Lakes of New York at your fingertips
- 45 minutes to Cornell University
- Diverse culture and endless outdoor activities year-round!
- Described as "sweet & safe," with affordable housing and beautiful scenery during every season
Job ID: JN -6