Apply for this job now
- Sidney, Ohio
- Job Type
- 1 Oct 2021
Apply for this job now
This Full-time position is in Sidney, Ohio however please expect receiving calls from a 952 area code in case you are considered. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive - a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. At Cargill we have a Culture of Safety, our goal is to return everyone safely back to their loved ones every day.
The purpose of the Seasonal Oil Loader position is to load trucks/railcars, unload trucks/railcars, and make oil movements for blending. The customers of this position are the refinery techs and the production supervisors. This person is responsible for loading and unloading rail cars and trucks for the refinery and making oil movements.
* Loading and unloading of trucks and railcars (work is outdoors)
* Prepare loading, unloading, and blending documentation
* Communicate effectively with other functions (trans, customer service, etc.
* Operate process equipment associated with the loadout, unload, and blending areas including pumps, mobile equipment, and indexers
* Troubleshooting, minor maintenance, cleaning and sanitation in loadout, unload, tank farm area and blending areas
* Management of oil inventory and supplies inventory
* Understanding and adhering to all safety rules and regulations.
* Maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer
* Cargill requires employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a production facility
* Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
* High School diploma or Equivalent
* Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50 lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
* Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
* Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
* Must be able to operate machinery and/or industrial equipment
* Basic use of a computer and typing skills
* Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
* Experience with SAP or a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
* Working knowledge of Microsoft office software, with an emphasis on Excel and Word
* Forklift certified
* Prior experience in production related work
* Knowledge in inventory systems
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Job Reference: 386582175-2
- Date Posted: 1 October 2021
- Recruiter: Cargill, Inc.
- Location: Sidney, Ohio
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Mining / Oil / Gas
- Job Type: Permanent