Taken advantage of this exciting opportunity to join a thriving Obstetrics and Gynecology group that has served Cedar Rapids for years. The group is hiring for growth reasons and the incoming OBGYN physician will enjoy work-life balance, supportive, team-oriented colleagues, professional growth, and more!
- A premier organization that has been serving the region for years
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Position- Blend of both with GYN surgery available and da Vinci Robotic surgery available
- 4-Day Work Week with shared 1:5 call that is considered light.
- Applicants must also be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology to be considered.
Enjoy living and working in the City of Five Seasons! Cedar Rapids is a thriving community that offers all of the benefits of a major metro, without the headaches. Residents of Cedar Rapids enjoy safe neighborhoods, beautiful housing, highly rated schools, and a thriving local economy that makes Cedar Rapids the economic epicenter for Iowa.
- Cedar Rapids is a rapidly growing metropolitan area with nearly 300,000 local residents.
- Community offers immediate access to outdoor activities and recreation and the arts/culture through local museums, concerts, and art programs
- Cedar Rapids is one of the safest cities to live in the United States! Residents benefit from safe neighborhoods, highly rated public schools, highly rated private schools, and close proximity to major universities. The community is also home to local international airport with direct flights to most major cities
- Numerous housing options are available- new builds, gated communities, high-rise apartments, and more with a cost of living that is nearly 15% below the national average.
- Close proximity to Des Moines, Chicago, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Kanas City, and St. Louis.