A hospital located in New York is seeking a nocturnist to join their organization. Applicants are required to be board certified. The facility is seeking an experienced physician to support the expanding community. Your schedule will be 7 pm to 7 am, and you will see 12 to 18 patients daily. You will be supported by advanced practice providers. A NY license will be required for this position. If you do not currently hold a license in NY, CompHealth can assist you with the process.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
You will enjoy living in Westchester County, just a short drive to NYC and all the excitement the Big Apple has to offer.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other hospitalist job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please forward your CV to Lisa Goldstein at or call .
- Nocturnist needed
- 7 pm-7 am
- No ICU or procedures
- 150 shifts per year
- No more than four nights consecutively
- 12 to 18 patients per day
- Ideal candidate has 3+ years of experience
- Competitive salary plus quality bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail