Design Project Manager
We lead all advertising and marketing efforts to ensure the considered development and execution of world-class communications. Design Project Managers steward projects from kick-off to go-live, driving the team to meet critical milestones to ensure on-time project completion in the Packaging, Events, Retail, Channel, and 3DVM teams. The DPM often manages multiple, multi-faceted projects simultaneously, and is responsible for ensuring successful transitions from creative to production, tracking project status and timing, identifying bottlenecks, scheduling key reviews, and enabling smooth workflow.
- You have at least five years of experience working with creative teams in an agency environment.
- Your time management and project management skills are excellent with a keen attention to detail.
- You learn rapidly and can accommodate frequent change, with proven effectiveness working under pressure.
- You are deeply curious, interested in "the how and the why".
- You have the ability to organize information quickly and at a high level to address potential roadblocks, and are solutions-minded and flexible.
- You have exemplary communication and negotiation skills and manage confidently through diplomacy.
- You have a keen understanding and appreciation of the creative development process and of the production process for print deliverables such as packaging, posters, table signage and large format graphics, or for 3D deliverables such as store windows, wall bays, fixtures, and other customer facing retail elements (shelves, cabinets, lighting, flooring, etc.).
- You are an inventive and enthusiastic problem-solver, at ease working in a dynamic, complex organization.
- Develop and maintain project timelines.
- Support multiple projects with varying deadlines and deliverables, provide forward thinking insight to work flow and resource impacts as timelines or launch dates shift.
- Facilitate meeting agendas & compile meeting recaps, including next steps and action items for weekly project status meetings.
- Track planned vs. actual key milestones, project scope & staffing.
- Consistently reevaluate workflow and processes for efficiencies.
Education A Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required.