Blu is a rapidly growing, profitable, software and services provider to the streaming industry. With over 100 people on the team, and serving some of the largest studios and streaming platforms in Hollywood, Blu is well positioned to achieve its aggressive growth targets.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for researching events to attend, speaking opportunities, press releases, , handling our marketing outreach, managing our events and working with HR on internal Blu events for staff. You will have a strong marketing and design background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Researching events to attend
- Speaking opportunities
- Lead Generation & Traction
- Marketing outreach (email campaigns, social media, etc)
- Managing events (planning and coordinating)
- Writing - blogs, press releases, email campaigns, print sheets, etc.
- Design - presentations, collateral, etc. An eye for design to help promote our brand
- A creative problem solver
- A love for media and technology and who understands this industry
- Competitor Analysis
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Design experience (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc)
- Video editing a plus
- Cloud based tools such as Slack, Trello, Google Suite, etc
- 3+ years' experience in marketing
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Fearlessness, Resourcefulness, Curious, Relentlessness, Resiliency