Lindsay Corporation is a global company, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, focused on providing irrigation and infrastructure solutions to meet the needs of a growing population. As one of the worldâs leading providers of irrigation and water management, its Zimmatic systems are operating in more than 90 countries. Lindsay Corporationâs infrastructure division offers a wide range of products that aid in roadway maintenance and transportation safety. Since 1955, Lindsay Corporation has been at the forefront of research and development of products and services designed to meet the needs of a constantly evolving world.
We are looking for an experienced applicant to fill out Shipping Clerk position at the Lindsay Plant in Lindsay, NE. A Shipping Clerk should have some experience in warehouse activities, preparing outgoing shipments and receiving incoming shipments, and keep detail records of these shipments. You should also have experience in Microsoft programs, word and excel.
- Starting Pay $19.50 / Shift Differential $.75
- 5 Days Per Week with Alternating Saturdays â Occasional Sundays
- Split shift â 9:00am-7:30pm â hours can vary
- PTO â 15 Days 1st Year
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 9 paid Holidays
- Quarterly Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program & Tuition Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistant Program
- Prepare orders for domestic and international in accordance with shipping requirements and specifications, involving assembling, checking, light picking and packing, and crating of orders.
- Standard clerk responsibilities, filing, using Microsoft office, and preparing orders and paperwork for daily crating and shipments.
- Verifying shipping paperwork, shipping labels, pack lists, etc.
- Coordinate shipping of product through multiple carriers.
- Assist in getting quotes from freight carriers.
- Occasional lining up trucks.
- Willingness to learn UPS packing and shipping.
- Excellent internal customer services and external customer service.
- Must be able to adhere to Lindsay policies and procedures, while maintaining a safe work environment
- Must be willing to stand, walk, bend, stretch, climb, (push/pull/lift up to 50 lbs.) and reach to perform job functions
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment with conditions including but not limited to cold, heat, bright sun, noise, and nuisance dusts
- Experience in Microsoft office, word processing, spreadsheet, and NAV experience are a plus
- Organization skills, attention to detail, able to multitask.
- Willing to work flexible hours & overtime, with minimal supervision.