Manager, Customer Activation
New York, NY
Who You Are:
As the Manager, Customer Activation you are the business owner of Capri's Customer Data Platform (CDP). You are responsible for leveraging customer data to build personalized, targeted campaigns, as well as driving the adoption and evolution of the Customer Data Platform (CDP) across the Capri family of brands. You can work closely on the execution of strategies developed by the CRM team, with Advanced Analytics to align on testing methodology, and the Data Engineering and IT teams for data ingestion and integrations.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the execution of campaign strategies within the Customer Data Platform (CDP).
- Oversees the roadmap of enhancements to drive the Customer Data Platform's (CDP) future capabilities, as well as ongoing tasks, such as: audience maintenance, site governance, data hygiene, and monitoring appropriate usage across Capri.
- Lead Customer Data Platform (CDP) adoption and accessibility through training and education, standardization of terminology and the development of business-friendly audiences.
- Implement and support new technological integrations, enhancements, and ingestion of new customer data sources into the Customer Data Platform (CDP) by overseeing development and validation of data between systems, in partnership with the Customer Data team.
- Manage the Customer Data Platform (CDP) vendor relationship and task prioritization, ensuring projects are completed on-time and within budgeted resource allotments.
- Subject matter expert on leveraging Capri customer data for activations and maintains a strong understanding of Capri's data capabilities and infrastructure.
You'll Need to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Computer Science, Marketing, Statistics, or related field
- 3-5+ years' experience leveraging customer data for marketing activations.
- Experience working with Customer Data
- Experience working with external vendor management
- Working knowledge of a Customer Data Platform (CDP) technology
- An understanding of campaign test design and experimentation, with the ability to implement test strategies in customer activations
- Strong technical skills including SQL and R
- The ability to translate data concepts across and between business-focused and technology-based partners and colleagues
- Excellent project execution capabilities: Strong attention to detail, able to define timelines and ensure projects stay on-track
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
We'd Love to See:
- Experience with ActionIQ CDP experience
- Familiarity with email, loyalty and/or web interaction data
- Experience with programming languages such as Python
- Familiarity with other Marketing Technology platforms like Data Management Platform (DMP), Email Service Provider (ESP) or Mobile Retail Technology solutions
- Generous Holiday Schedule and Vacation Days
- Internal mobility across Capri Brands (Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo, Versace)
- Michael Kors and Jimmy Choo Discount
- Exclusive Employee Sales
- Fav 5 Cards (MK Discount for friends and family)
- 401k Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Thrive Wellness Program (seasonal in-office massages and more!)
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Discounts
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V