Massage Therapist - Massage Therapy
We just increased our pay!
As a Massage Therapist at our Westerville Location, every single day you help clients do more of what they love whether that's part time or full time. Your role and your work make up the mission of our business. We enable you to design and customize services that meet your individual clients needs so that you may assist them in their personal total body wellness journey. Click this link to learn more about us.
High Pay ($31-$56 per hours): We enable our Therapists to customize services with our many client enhancement package offerings + you keep 100% of your tips. Compensation ranges from $31 to $56 per hour based upon what enhancements you encourage your personal client to utilize.
Flexible and Consistent Schedules: We work together with our employees to support a true work/life balance. We book your appointments in advance as well as pay for marketing the services we offer to ensure you have the full schedule of your choice when you show up to work.
We supply what you need to your job: Our locations not only provide electric tables in each room, but we supply all of your linens, your massage mediums as well as your initial uniform so that you can focus primarily on what you love and we take care of the rest.
Benefits: Benefits include supplemental insurance, free and discounted employee services, discounted retail products, as well as paid time off and a free membership to AMTA.
Experienced Support Team: You constantly have a supportive and experienced team working alongside you; management support and a front desk team to schedule your appointments and assist your administrative needs. What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within required policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding the commitment to safety.
- Embracing the brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
ME SPE Franchising, LLC ( MEF ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF, Massage Franchising, LLC, or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.