Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Lead Human Resources Generalist
The Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center (AUTEC) Mission is to provide Naval Warfare Centers, the Fleet, and other customers with accurate undersea, surface, and in-air three-dimensional tracking data and other unique Atlantic test facilities. In support of Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E), and Fleet readiness assessment and training. AUTEC is a Major Range and Test Facility Base (MRTFB) and the Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Division Newport's largest single team project, providing both deep and shallow water test and training environments.
Responsible for providing Human Resources support for the AUTEC Project. This position performs Lead HR Generalist functions with a focus on supervising team, SP's, benefits and recruiting and employee relations. This position requires monthly travel minimum (3 days) to Andros Island, Bahamas for HR site support.
* Assist HR Manager in West Palm Beach (WPB) with a variety of human resources programs and processes including but not limited to recruiting, job changes, position management, and new hire processing. Include close monitoring of changes to internal working instructions and providing the necessary updates to all instructions related to HR Department. Employee Relations experience.
* Source resumes through Monster and PAE's Talent Network along with monitoring and attending Job Fairs virtually or in person
* Post jobs on multiple job boards
* Administer LOA's, direct knowledge of all FMLA and WC laws and requirements.
* Act as primary POC for all employee benefit issues.
* Act as liaison between employees and corporate benefits department.
* Ability to work remotely and communicate on a daily basis with WPB HR Manager.
* Prepare reports for analysis and distribution and ensure employee data integrity.
* Respond to employee inquiries and communicate to HR Manager.
* Coordinate special projects as assigned by HR Manager.
* Assist with anything related to internal updates and supervision of new hire orientations.
* Coordinate and provide witness notes to HR Manager for internal investigations.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Associates Degree, or higher preferred.
* Must have 3 or more years previous working experience in Human Resources, with direct knowledge of Human Resources principles in a Lead or Supervisors capacity required.
* Degree will not be substituted for the required experience working in Human Resources.
* Must have direct knowledge of human resources principles, practices required.
* PHR Certification preferred.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Experience to include, recruiting, EEO, benefits, workers compensation, FMLA, and processing.
* Benefits administration and recruiting experience strongly preferred.
* Prior experience using Applicant Tracking Systems, HRIS, and MS Office required.
* Experience using Workday and Costpoint preferred.
* Must be able to travel weekly/monthly to site location (Andros Island, BS).
* Attention to detail.
* Must be able to interface with all levels of personnel.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* This position requires the individual to be eligible to obtain a US Government security clearance; US Citizenship is required.
* Must be able to reside in remote location with limited medical facilities.
* A valid US Passport and Driver's License is required.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement