UPMC in the Susquehanna region consists of six hospitals in northcentral Pennsylvania, including UPMC Cole, UPMC Lock Haven, UPMC Muncy, UPMC Wellsboro, UPMC Williamsport, and UPMC Williamsport Divine Providence Campus; and various medical office locations. Caring for a 16-county region, we employ practitioners in a broad range of specialties recognized at the national and state levels for quality of care.
• Join 42 CRNAs and 10 MDAs, working under the medical direction model of anesthesia delivery.
• Excellent working environment in the Operating Room including strong leadership team of Clinical Director, Supervisor and 2 Lead CRNAs.
• 20 ORs, 5 endoscopy suites, 1 EP lab, 1 OB suite for C sections, EP, CT and MRI at Williamsport Regional Medical Center.
• CRNAs provide anesthesia for a variety of cases including vascular, ortho, general surgery, trauma, healthy peds, ENT, OB, cardiac, and neurosurgery.
• Currently providing anesthesia services at 2 critical access hospitals, UPMC Lock Haven and UPMC Muncy. Both hospitals have 4 ORs and do bread and butter cases.
Benefits and Compensation:
• Generous Base Salary. Overtime is paid at 1 x hourly • Generous PTO + Holidays • All essential licenses, dues, and clearances paid by employer.
• Annual CME days + dollars
• Generous retirement + match. Pension plan with tiered contribution
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long and short-term disability.
• Military benefits (compensation) for those on orders
• Parental leave for mother and father. Call and Schedule:
• Flexible self-scheduling with 16-12-10 and 8 hour options. Weekend call-once every 6-7 weeks (Schedule completed a year in advance)
• Ability to participate in various committees including APP council, M+M, preceptorship, and scheduling.
About UPMC in North Central Pa. UPMC in North Central Pa. consists of five hospitals, including UPMC Cole, UPMC Lock Haven, UPMC Muncy, UPMC Wellsboro, and UPMC Williamsport, and various medical office locations. Our network of more than 600 experienced physicians, surgeons, mid-level providers, and caregivers strive to provide clinically excellent health care through a wide range of services. Caring for a 12-county region, we employ practitioners in a broad range of specialties recognized at the national and state levels for quality of care. In fiscal year 2020, we provided more $51.5 million in community benefit to those in the regions we serve.
UPMC in North Central Pa. serves a thriving rural community with affordable housing and strong school options. There is always something to do local festivals, community events, and a wide variety of outdoor recreational activities including hiking, biking, boating, and skiing throughout the region. Williamsport has a vibrant cultural scene, excellent restaurants with diverse cuisines, a regional airport, two colleges, and is within a three-hour drive to urban life in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, New York, and Baltimore.