Building our Future Together. FXI is a leading producer of foam innovation in the Bedding, Furniture, Industrial, Home & Office, Healthcare, and Transportation markets. We have made it our mission to provide tailored solutions that delight our customers and consumers. With our corporate headquarters, high-tech research and development facility, and multiple manufacturing locations in North America, FXI has built a culture of innovation and achievement that is recognized by customers, suppliers and peers. Our products include finished goods, sub-assemblies, services, and raw materials for OEMs, fabricators, and retailers. You will find FXI's foam innovations inside, around, and under yourself in countless applications. Everywhere foam goes, FXI's innovations lead the way! Won't you join us?
Partner with the Regional HR Director and Plant Manager to provide day-to-day support and coordination for human resources, including staffing, compensation, benefits processing, performance management, training, and employee relations. Drives Employee Engagement and recognition programs at the plant. Administers and coordinates Human Resources support services through the maintenance of records, policies and procedures. Supports benefits administration and maintains the company documentation for company's HRIS system. Effective delivery of Human Resource services such as employee/labor relations, compensation, benefits administration, training and development, safety, workers' compensation and records compliance.
* Develops effective recruitment strategies and ensures that staffing needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner. Coordinate staffing process by cooperating with Corporate HR and staffing agency regarding personnel requisitions, job descriptions, job postings, application processing, interviews, job offers, and drug testing
* Process paperwork and manage record-keeping-New Employee orientation, I-9's, personnel files, terminations, compensation changes, ADP payroll, etc.
* Support benefits administration with Corporate-Insurance, 401(k), Paid Time Off, COBRA, FMLA, etc.
* Provide answers to benefits and other human resource inquiries and other information as appropriate
* Problem-solving and providing direction on HR issues from employees and managers in the areas of payroll, benefits, employee programs, and HR policies (i.e., STD, FMLA, pay, discipline, etc.)
* Processing a variety of HR and operational transactions and reports by utilizing HR systems (ADP)
* Participate in business meetings, present HR initiatives, and maintain awareness of on-going business strategy
* Administers company human resource policies and procedures to ensure audit and legal compliance
* Monitors and identifies trends in employment related matters, develops and implements appropriate strategies to respond to these trends
* Investigates internal and external employment related complaints and develops appropriate recommendations for resolutions
* Assist supervisors with employee performance evaluation program
* Report Workers Compensation claims to appropriate carrier and follow-up to ensure employees are able to return to work as quickly as medically appropriate
* Conduct and assist in training programs for employees
* Support Operations Team to ensure compliance with all plant safety programs
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or similar discipline required
* Minimum 3 year's experience in Human Resources in a manufacturing environment required
* Thorough knowledge of Human Resources laws and regulations
* Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills by establishing appropriate rapport with all levels of management and associates, projecting integrity, trustworthiness and expertise
* Possesses strong written, verbal and presentation skills
* Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality
* Experience with ADP WFN payroll system and iCIMS applicant tracking system preferred
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, basic and optional life insurance, short and long term disability protection, a 401(k) plan with company match, tuition assistance, and flexible spending accounts.
Our Commitment to a Diverse Workforce
FXI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FXI does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identify or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. We support workplace diversity. We strongly believe that diversity contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can.