WHO WE ARE:
Fiercely independent. Passionately creative. Fueled by data.
Ayzenberg Group, based in Pasadena, CA, is one of the largest, privately held advertising and media companies on the West Coast. A culture of curiosity, we're filled with player/coaches who care about the work from the top down, and team members with an entrepreneurial mindset. We are an equal opportunity employer.
"Okay, nice jargon, but what does that actually mean?" Good question.
Basically, we believe we can do the best work possible, while still being kind and respectful to everyone involved.
We strive to macro (not micro) manage and give all team members the support and freedom they need to thrive-both professionally and personally.
In a nutshell, whether you're a client or a team member, we want you to love it here.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
An Finishing Editor to work on creative campaigns for some of our biggest, global gaming and technology clients.
- Oversee the finishing and delivery process along with Post Super and AE(s).
- Help identify best practices and processes for finishing per project.
- Create color and mix prep files for vendors when needed.
- Help troubleshoot conform, finishing, and delivery issues with AE(s) and Post Super.
- Edit case study, capability reels, animatics, cutdowns, social resizes, and other editing as needed.
- Consult on VFX and motion graphic needs.
- Consult with freelance editor pool on any issues, needs, or support.
- QC with post team as needed.
- Evolve process documentation with Post Super.
- Assist Producers and Post Super with any daily requests.
WHAT WE'LL (FOR SURE) BRING TO THE TABLE:
- A super competitive salary and amazing benefits and perks package, including full medical, dental, and vision
- A matching 401(k)
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Pet insurance
- Monthly wellness benefits (to spend however you like on your own well-being!)
- Annual education credit (for anything from Masterclass, to LinkedIn certifications, to a cooking or tango class -- have fun with it!)
- Unlimited PTO and paid holidays
- In-office / WFH hybrid working model
- A supportive, fun, and respectful team environment
WHAT YOU'LL (IDEALLY) BRING TO THE TABLE:
- A college degree, plus 3-5 years of experience as an assistant editor or finishing editor.
- Prior experience with offline/online workflows, overcutting, and conforming sequences for color grade, mix, and final delivery.
- Creative eye and attention to detail.
- Understanding of post workflows and scheduling.
- Ability to collaborate and work well with producers and other departments.
- Knowledge of standard codecs, file formats, resolutions, frame rates, and compression.
- Intimate knowledge of Premiere Pro and Adobe Media Encoder.
- General knowledge of After Effects helpful.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Proactive and able to multi-task.
So, if you've read this far and have that butterflies in your stomach feeling, send us your resume, we'd love to hear from you.