The Manager of Financial Systems will be responsible for maintaining and supporting Oracle E-Business Suite / Oracle R12 with concentration on Order to Cash, Receivables, General Ledger, Cash Management, Advance Collection and other hosted applications including but not limited to VersaPay, CardConnect. Candidate will perform hands on service delivery and operations to Finance with a set of resources supporting Oracle E-Business and related applications. Collaborate with internal departments and external organizations including department heads, consultants & vendors.
Person should be highly motivated with a background in finance, accounting and/or technology. This position will play a key role in helping to develop and administer process improvement plans, policies, and procedures which include helping to estimate projects, execute development project plans, proper allocation of resources, managing to budget, mentoring/developing key personnel. This position will report directly to the Director of Corporate Systems. It does not have direct report at this time.
- Serve as liaison to the business team and perform tasks required to implement, support, configure and enhance Oracle EBS and related products.
- Provide support for Oracle CM, AR,AC, Sub-Ledger Accounting and Workflow
- Under general supervision, formulate and define system scope and objectives through research as well as utilize your understanding of the applicable business systems and industry requirements
- Lead by example in providing strong functional leadership directing hands on configuration, conversion and process design in the Oracle landscape.
- Collaborate with the team in order to drive the overall technology roadmap and translate business needs to technical requirements and designs to ensure solutions meet customer requirements
- Lead logical 'Current State' to 'Future State' design initiatives that will convert user requirements into enterprise system functionalities using SDLC and approved methodologies
- Leverage Functional and Technical experience with the applications to develop specifications, partner with on and off shore contractors and collaborate on team solutions.
- Translate high-level business requirements to functional specifications for IT and manage changes to those specifications
- Test solutions and deliver end products to the business community
- Train users on business process functionality
- Negotiate agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between the business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation
- Analyze and understand Finance / Accounting strengths and weaknesses to identify opportunities for automating processes and functions
- Possess expert knowledge of the business unit(s) you are supporting; understand IT systems and capabilities; and help educate IT on the direction of the business
- Create business requirements and other documents in support of projects
- Conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost / benefits analyses in order to align information technology solutions with business initiatives
- Analyze and evaluate existing and/or proposed systems
- Lead process configuration design activities
- The aforementioned duties are not intended to be all-inclusive or to limit the discretionary authority of supervisors to assign other tasks of a similar nature or level of responsibility.
- The duties listed above are intended to outline the main responsibilities of this position.
Experience And Knowledge Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree/MBA in Finance/Accounting or Computer Science
- Minimum of 3-5 years of years demonstrable functional experience in Oracle financials Account Receivables, Cash Management, General Ledger, Subledger Accounting, Oracle and Collections.
- Experience with Customer payment portal VersaPay & Card Connect
- Experience managing onshore or offshore resources
- Experience with Oracle Lockbox integration, Order Management & billing & Workflow builder
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of financial systems and business processes, especially around close
- Previous experience in Customer Payment Portal & MDM desired
- Experience with Data Management, Smart View, and Financial Reporting
- Working knowledge of relational databases (Oracle DB) including relevant ETL solutions
- Experience with Oracle SQL
- Familiarity of ERP and GL concepts (Oracle EBS or Oracle Cloud Fusion)
- Detail-oriented with high degree of data accuracy and integrity
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Experience with Oracle EBS Release 12.2.5
- Business Requirements Definition
- Documentation (MD's)
- Project Management
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- Systems Analysis
- End-User Support
- Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/Linux
- Database Software: Oracle, Access
- Database Tools: SQL*Plus, Oracle Developer
- Reporting Tools: Oracle Reports 6i, BI Publisher
- Application Software: SQL, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Projects, TOAD, SQL*Navigator, Visio
- Languages: PL/SQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- Professional certifications in EBS
- Experience in large or medium sized consulting performing
- Previous advertising/media experience
- Must be willing to work from offices in Teaneck, NJ
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States