APP, Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Oregon
Experience needed, Outpatient, Established Clinic, 1 hour from Coast and Portland
Come join our Primary Care Team in one of our ancillary clinics. We are a 5-star rated, non-profit Hospital and voted 2021 s Best of the Mid-Valley for Best Hospital, Best Place to Have a Baby, and Best Local Surgery Center! We have several clinics in the Valley to cover the needs of the communities we serve. We are seeking a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner to enhance our healthcare team of innovative leaders. Interested, keep reading!
- Monday-Friday, 32-36 patient hours, with a 4-day work week with 1 day dedicated to admin catchup
- Full spectrum of ages treating both chronic and acute care issues
- We are seeking someone preferably with 2 years of experience (rural medicine training/experience desired)
- A home clinic is assigned, but from time to time, as part of our collegial team, we cover for each other in another clinic
- Full benefits, disability & life insurance, 5 weeks paid time off (with annual PTO cash out program), CME time off & $2,500, relocation, sign-on bonus, 401k Deferral + 3% Employer Contribution Annually, bilingual differential pay stipend, and more!
- Malpractice insurance/tail provided
- This position does not support an H1B or J1 Visa
You have the freedom to live where you wish! Within the area, you ll find natural wonders lovingly preserved, rich cultural diversity, and plenty of family-friendly activities. You ll find a fascinating mix of old and new, while the two-county area, is a place where you can walk behind a waterfall, hike through an old-growth forest, discover an award-winning winery or two, and savor the fragrance of spectacular gardens.
- Enjoy All four seasons with a temperate climate with average highs of 80 degrees and lows of only 33.5 degrees
- East of Marion County and within the Willamette Valley, this family-friendly community is an outdoor enthusiast's dream and amenities nearby simply step outside to enjoy hiking, paddle boarding, golfing, skiing, surfing, camping, and fishing! Enjoy sporting events with two major Universities in Oregon, theatres, shopping, and more. Living in the heart of wine country including delicious local food, and craft breweries, and all just an hour to the coast, Mt. hood, and other snow parks and mountains!
- Portland International Airport is only 70 miles away
- Parochial and public schools - 19:1 student-to-teacher ratio
- No state sales tax & low property taxes
NP PA APP (JN 1)