A scenic Lake Tahoe area family medicine physician opening. This is a great opportunity to join an exceptional multi-specialty group. Enjoy the benefits of creating your own flexible work schedule, in a primarily outpatient setting with limited inpatient duties. No weekends are required, except when on call. The call is light, and paid. You will see an average of 18 to 25 patients per day of all ages. Residents who are board-eligible, with plans to sit for boards are welcomed.
This group offers an extremely competitive salary where physician partners earn in the top 5 percent of all family medicine physicians. Enjoy a lucrative benefits package that includes partnership potential after one year, a 401(K) with employer match, malpractice paid, medical benefits, and relocation assistance.
Enjoy working in Carson City. It is located less than 30 minutes from beautiful Lake Tahoe, the most popular destination in the United States. Lake Tahoe and the surrounding area provides endless year-around activities for those who enjoy the outdoors. With an average of over 265 days of sunshine per year, the pleasant climate is hard to beat.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information about this opportunity and other primary care physician positions nationwide, please contact Julia Levy directly at and email your CV to . Be assured all information is kept completely confidential.
- Huge earning potential - top 5 percent
- Primarily outpatient
- Limited inpatient duties
- Flexible work schedule - choice for 4- or 5-day workweek
- Paid call schedule - very light
- Partnership possible after one year
- Exceptional, physician-owned group
- Contact Julia Levy at CompHealth for details and mention job number
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail